Monday, May 5, 2008

Fish smell.

So is that a description, or a statement listing an unknown ability? Hmmm.

Apparently I have been summoned to entertain and distract. Here then, is a demonic picture of my roommate's schnoodle (schnauzer + poodle = schnoodle) taken with my recently acquired phone. Heh, the link says that they're easy to train. Further proof that there are exceptions to every rule. This one's name is Oscar, and if you're not Jeremy (his favorite owner) or have food (which also includes making him think you have food), then the chances of getting him to do something are relatively slim. He is a blast though.


Here is a potential dose of cute overload.



And here's an old classic that I just now thought to post. Is it stupid or genius? Is there a way it can be both? Circly square, squarely circle.



Ok, I'm going to curl up and watch this romance film I just rented. It's called Cloverfield and has me quite worried that I will come away disappointed. I just watched Iron Man last Friday, and that's going to be a hard act to follow. Enough with this; on with the viewing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the distraction. Would it work to hassle you to respond to my email from a long time ago?? I have my doubts but maybe you can surprise me. I got one paper done last night, wahoo!! I have two portfolios to complete for tomorrow. Blah!!! By the way, I saw Iron Man on Sunday - not too shabby. How was your romance film?? Ok, time to pretend I'm working again. P.S. After digging into my memory and asking friends, I don't think you'd want to hear what Saturday night included. I'm afraid it would tarnish your view of me, not that you've ever seen me. I'll let your mind wonder.