Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A Local Amatuer

The semester is now halfway through its first week, or I am halfway through the first week of the semester if you don't care for passive statements. Due to some of last semester carrying over (my fault) and the massive helping my big eyes convinced me to scoop onto my plate this semester, I fear for my sanity once things get rolling. To help ease the pain as I spiral downward, or climb upward, assuming some may consider insanity to be an improvement on my current condition, I have decided to take a moment and once again offer a list of search terms that led a small handful of eccentric people here.


I really don't know what to say about a couple of the above items, except that my first reaction is that I don't think I ever, ever want to meet these people. After a second thought, I realize that some of them might be normal people being zany, but someone searching for a Klingon chandelier is just a little bit too specific for my tastes. Who knows, I may be wrong.

Well, I suppose I should head into the arctic conditions and get to class. I've got band practice tonight, and we're thinking about recording some of our newer songs for an updated demo. If we get some decent results, a couple of them may be posted somewhere; I'll be sure to put a link up here if and when that happens.

Ting-a-ling!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I have a blog too and I am just curious as to how you found that list. Help a person out?

Erik said...

Well, Anonymous, that's a screenshot taken from Google Analytics. Not trying to be a spokesman or anything, but I think it's pretty handy, because I can also check to see where my visitors are from (country, state, and city), when they visited, and who sent them. There's other data I can look at, but I'll just let you see for yourself.
http://www.google.com/analytics/

Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the help. I think I got it, just waiting for the data.