Sunday, November 1, 2009

I'm allergic to my hair.

*blows off huge layer of dust*

Hey there, I'm sitting and waiting for my yummy chicken to cook because I was an idiot and didn't let it thaw completely, so I had to turn the heat down and increase my wait. Now I'm blogging.

I haven't been here for a couple months, and chances are that after this post, I may disappear again for a while. Most of the trials of grad school are behind me now, but I still have classwork and a bit of hoop-jumping to perform for the ringleader (who apparently likes to set the hoops on fire once in a while). All in all, it looks like only a little over a month to go and I'm done, and two months before the lease on my apartment runs out. While wrapping things up, I realized that I'm unconsciously obsessing about the transition, and one of those things is admittedly quite strange in comparison to the big picture; I must plan my meals and budget the food left in my kitchen so that it's all gone by the end of December.

Seriously, I worry about my mental health sometimes.

No comments: