Saturday, January 5, 2008

*sniff sniff*

I just saw this movie, I think it was almost three weeks ago now, and although the movie itself was great, the soundtrack has just been haunting me. I like a lot of music, and if given the choice, I'll usually pop in some metal. My collection has plenty of classical in it, which I enjoy thoroughly, but this one has just taken me into its jaws since I bought it and is shaking me around like a favorite dog toy.


The movie is Perfume: The Story of a Murderer, and I can't get it out of my head. My favorite song by far is track #9, Meeting Laura. It's just haunting, as is the scene in the movie where it appears. I found a relatively lengthy trailer for it on YouTube, and was surprised to see that it was directed by Tom Tykwer, the same guy who did Lola rennt.



Go rent it, see it. Then find the soundtrack. Trust me.

No comments: