Monday, July 9, 2007

The Flying PeeWee Herman Doll Is Going To Get Me!

I have made it home, and I am exhausted. For some reason I seem to have cultivated this inhuman ability to ward off hangovers - or at least the painful ones. The only problem I have right now is that in trying to decide whether I should put in something to watch (or more realistically, something to fall asleep to) or continue geeking at my Digital Fortress ©, I'm not really doing either. One constructive thing I've done is to finally link this blog from my old page so that someone besides me might actually know where it's located. I did want to mess around a bit more with the customization features, but I'm so wiped that I just want to lie down in front of the fan and drift off to sleep.

In the next few days I'll try and post a sampling of pictures from this last weekend. Until then, enjoy Nude Recreation Week.

No comments: